Biography: Bacardi-Martini trader-ambassador in Belarus
Co-owner and barman of Gin&It cocktail bar (@ginit_minsk)
Co-owner of Bistro Benedict (@benedict_minsk).
Topic: Bar command as a tool for creating menus.
Our small bar team creates concept menus and has been changing them every 3 months for several years. 3.5 years, 15 menus, 180 cocktails, a Barproof award for best cocktail menu and hundreds of scribbled pages. How not to lose inspiration and work on creating drinks as a team? How do you learn to do it together and structure all your knowledge? And how not to burn out while doing it all?
1. Introductory part about the bar culture in Belarus and the city of Minsk.
2. A story about the Gin&It cocktail bar, its history and concept.
1. Cocktail fundamentals and their necessity
2. types of cocktails on the menu and how the team sees them
3. How to structure bartender knowledge and experience to create a menu
4. How to give the right ToR to the team and work together
1. Selecting the theme and concept for the menu
2. Visualising the menu and working with the designer
3. Filling in the cocktails and finding new flavours.
1. How not to lose inspiration and stimulate bartenders
2. Storytelling around the drink and the need for it
3. Social media