Eugene Yazvynskyi

Biography

Eugene Yazvynskyi is a director of the international performance advertising agency Median ads. His portfolio includes successful cases for such companies as Depositphotos, M1, Binotel, Eurovision Ukraine, Concert.ua, Parimatch, Ecoisme, Publicfast, MacPaw and others.

Eugene has 7 years of experience in digital marketing. He was a speaker at the Ukrainian Digital Conference, the organizer of the Ad Insight Conference, and has taught marketing at the Odessa National University of Economics.

Being the head of the Median ads agency, Eugene focuses mainly on the development of marketing and communication strategies for local and international brands such as Porsche, ITL Auto, Crocoblock, DepositPhotos, MacPaw, LAV’Z and others.

Eugene believes that the right settings in the advertising account contribute to only 20% of a successful campaign, the remaining 80% from communication. But the most important thing for him is to be a result-oriented professional.

The Median ads agency’s team consists of 40 specialists who are responsible for implementing projects of companies that work in B2C and B2B segments in many niche categories such as e-commerce, business information, Mobile App, Sass Services and finance.

Briefly about the results of Median ads:
Implementation of advertising promotion in 90 countries;
Traffic metric of the project site – 10 million visits per month;
Volume of advertising budgets for the implementation of clients tasks –
$ 15 million.